The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.
Isaiah 58:11

I made myself gardens and orchards, and I planted all kinds of fruit trees in them.
Ecclesiastes 2:5













5.28.2013

The Plants are Growing!!

Things have been growing even without much sun. Already picked some of the artichokes.
. I keep saying I'm gona move these each year, but I think this year I will. These have been here about 2 years now. Theres 4 of them, a couple of them are a different type. But I think I'm gona put them over in one of my raised beds this fall. Right now that bed has left over plants I need to find a home for in the yard.

. I had to dig out all my plants under the stairs so my husband Mike can lay his flagstone down
Here's a comparison picture, the first one was taken in April of this year and the second one was taken a few days ago(when the rain had decided to stop!)
 
  This one in April                                                                 This on in May

No comments: