The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.
Isaiah 58:11

I made myself gardens and orchards, and I planted all kinds of fruit trees in them.
Ecclesiastes 2:5













4.23.2013

The rain has stopped!! at least for a week!


So the rains have stopped for a bit, so I've been planting some leeks, onions, celery, more lettuce, more peas, carrots, bush green beans, and thyme. I planted my lemon grass in a pot and I'll put it by the back deck stairs for the best sunshine and I can remember to water it! I need to find a place for the ginger and the comfrey next, but I need my extra 4 raised beds put in first. The horseradish needs a home as does the aparagus(waiting for the raised bed). Everything looks so new. I see the lilies of the valley are showing, along with the sweet woodrum, which i will divide so I can plant that under more of the hostas along the fence pathway. The sweet woodrum has a slightly vanilla scent, and tastes good as a tea.
Here's the lemon grass, ginger and comfrey plants I bought from Nicholus Nursery
 

The pathway is starting to come alive! I was going to take out the stepping stones but they look good in there now with all the moss covering them, so gona leave them there

The back where the raised beds are, need to mow the grass, do a bunch of weeding, cut some of the trees

 Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls
james 1:21

No comments: