The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.
Isaiah 58:11

I made myself gardens and orchards, and I planted all kinds of fruit trees in them.
Ecclesiastes 2:5













2.03.2011

More before Pictures of my gona be gardens!

 








Some of this will be dug up! The bushes will be dug up and I'm gona put them in the back with the doug firs.
The tree or bush on the left will be chopped down and dug up! The bush right in front will be replanted in the back. Thats a very pretty maple tree in the back ground. That would be to much for me to dig up!
There will be lavender, rosemary, oregano, daisies, hostas planted here.
Very messy! I will have Green Beans hanging here and I think I'll try some peas and hanging tomatoes.

 








The pavers will be replaced with something I like! Hostas grow good under here.

 Nice lavender bush, and theres some chives growning here, oh yes and when we first moved in I planted some sage. There will be more herbs planted here. Thats my cat, dog. She likes to follow me around in the garden and help out!

Downstairs patio(under the deck stairs), right off the guest bedroom, messy, but all that stuff is for my gardening and will be put in the shed eventually. We might put a hot tub here also!

A lavender, some artichokes, hydrangea are planted here now, I will put in more hostas and maybe a little green house. This is the south side of the house. Well thats the back yard!

                                                           so back up the stairs!!!

1 comment:

2littlehearts said...

I love your yard! I used to live on the west coast I live in the interior now and I miss maple leaves. We have mostly poplars and aspens. I can't wait to see the spring and summper pictures.