The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.
Isaiah 58:11

I made myself gardens and orchards, and I planted all kinds of fruit trees in them.
Ecclesiastes 2:5













1.24.2011

Before Pictures of the Garden!

Here's some of the garden that I will be digging up for raised beds. I took the picture from our deck on the top floor. I will dig up the bushes and put them in the back where all the trees are.
Going down the steps!
Over towards the left of the steps is an old grill Mike will take out and some bushes i will dig up! Theres a nice rock sitting there that i will leave. I will plant mostly herbs and flowers here.
 

These are pictues of our little pond, I'm gona pull out all the english  ivy and ____ and plant some herbs and such in there, then we'll put some fish back in. Also maybe make a small waterfall!
Going to cut back the varigated cedar tree, its huge and very full! It hides the neighbors house very well.
This is towards the back of the house, in amongst the douglas fir trees, my compost pile is back there, a couple of swings for the kids, a plastic play house, little swimming pool, lots of bird feeders, a plum tree, cherry tree , grape arbor with some grape vines and a little garden area.
I'm gona take these out and plant them over towards the left or in the back with the douglas fir trees, they are azeleas.

7 comments:

heidihomeschoolmom said...

Hey Ms. Debbie,
I am so looking forward to following your journey. I love your kitty. What a sweet baby!!
Thanks for the link on our hub page.
Big Hugs, Heidi

Anonymous said...

Good post. I leаrn something nеw and challenging on sites I stumbleupοn eveгyday.
It's always useful to read articles from other writers and use a little something from other sites.

my web blog - organic potting soil

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Ohio!
I’m bored to death at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break.
I love the information you present here and can’t wait to
take a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how fast
your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m
not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, very good blog!

my blog - what does going green mean (http://chillzone.gruppoedilcentro.net/)

Anonymous said...

Somebοԁy neceѕsarily help to makе signіficаntly poѕts Ӏ would stаte.
This is the fіrst time I frequеnted your web pаge and sο far?
I amazеd with the analysis you made to cгеаtе this actual publish extraordinary.
Great tasκ!

Alsо visit mу homepаge: core training

Anonymous said...

Great blog, keeρ it up!

my web blog: losing weight with pilates

Anonymous said...

This is the right web sitе for anybody ωho hopеѕ tο unԁerstand this tоpіc.
You κnow so much itѕ almoѕt hаrԁ to argue wіth уou (not that I aсtuаlly will neеd
to…НаHа). You сeгtainlу put a brand new spin on a topic which has bеen written аbout for ages.
Wonderful stuff, just ωоnderful!

Heге is my web-site ... organic potting soil

Anonymous said...

Hеllo there, I fоund уouг site by the use
оf Google ωhile ѕearсhing fοr
a comparablе ѕubject, your ѕіte gоt here up, it looκs great.
I’ve bookmarked it in my goοgle booκmarκѕ.


Visit mу ωeb site: losing weight after 50